Amy Ward Brimmer

mother daughter wife teacher writer dreamer sister worker seeker activist minister healer student human

9.17.2010

Medicine in Balance

When I was was looking for office space, my friend Jeremi Dilworth recommended that I speak with Dr. Wendy Warner at Medicine in Balance. This was about the 10th time in 6 or 7 years that Jeremi had suggested I get in touch with her, so I figured it was high time I did.

Medicine is Balance is a wonderful practice that focuses on holsitic care, and several healing modalities are offered there. Dr. Warner is experienced, warm, intelligent, funny and caring.  My "brief" meet and greet session, to see the space and introduce myself, turned into a 2+ hour conversation, which I found highly enjoyable.  Although the parameters for using the available space didn't meet my needs, I feel like I have been blessed to meet several new colleagues in the area.  I plan to return as a client, if not a practitioner.

If you live in Bucks County, Northeast Philadelphia, or even the Princeton/Lawrenceville area, you might want to check it out. Try not to take as long as I did. . .

1 comment:

  1. The information that you provided was thorough and helpful. I will have to share your article with others.

    acupuncture in bucks county

    ReplyDelete