Amy Ward Brimmer

mother daughter wife teacher writer dreamer sister worker seeker activist minister healer student human

8.31.2011

Un-Labor Day Open House

Here's the info on my upcoming Open House. Tell a friend.  Hope to see you there.  (And remember to thank a working man or woman on Monday.  The Labor movement gave us the weekend after all.)



UN-LABOR DAY OPEN HOUSE
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5
11:00 am – 1:00 pm

STOP WORKING SO HARD!
Learn to move through life with less effort and more ease.

Drop by and learn about Alexander Technique, Somatic Release, and all the mindful activities at Way Opens.
Ø FREE postural and energy assessments
Ø FREE Alexander Technique hands-on demonstration
Ø FREE sample group class at 12:30 pm
Ø Receive a discount on a future session
Find out how this body-mind movement method has been helping people for more than a century, and how it can help you.


cd
“I don’t have to work as hard at good posture as I thought. I can get to a point of balance that is practically effortless. I like to explore, and Alexander lessons allow me to remember what I once knew naturally. It’s as if I were on an archeological dig that uncovers the self I was born with.”
ba

22 South State Street z Newtown, PA 18940 z  917-216-5850
www.wayopenscenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment